Chenjere Graphite Project
TanzOz graphite operations comprise two licences with total area of 71.43 sq. km located in the south-east of mineral-rich Tanzania. The licences are located in close proximity to numerous other graphite rich deposits.
- Kibaran ASX:KNL
Market Cap AU$53m*
- Magnis ASX:MNS
(was Uranex) Market Cap AU$344m*
- Syrah ASX:SYR
Market Cap AU$1,073m*
* as at 01 Sept 2016
TanzOz exploration Licences located near good infrastructure:
- Mtwara Port 150km
- Bitumen Road 100km
- Dry weather dirt Road 50km
- Electricity supply in the vicinity of Licence
- South Eastern Tanzania is a successful area for Gas & Oil Exploration companies
- Local area has good community water bore holes
- Topography lends its self to numerous Dam sites
Encouraging data gathered and evidenced by:
- Extensive trenching over mapped Graphite outcropping.
- Laboratory Assay results.
- +99% Chenjere graphite advanced tested for suitability to lithium ion batteries.
- EIA certificate (Environmental Impact assessment) issued
- Mining Licences submission being prepared
Completed exploration program at Chenjere
- JORC resource over early targeted area has proven commercial viability
- Detailed Graphite mapping completed + Soil and grab sampling
- Additional Ground Geophysics to amplify VTEM targets
- +15,200 metre Trenching and Pitting
- Auger holes +960 m
- Electromagnetic (EM) ground survey over graphite outcropping
- Trenching/Auger ground EM has identified > 19km of Graphite seams
- 1,521m RC and Diamond drilling with associated modelling
- VTEM @ 100m flight line spacing
- VTEM – Identifies numerous targets
- Metallurgical testing utilising ore produced from pits and core
- +99% Graphite tested – very positive results for use in Lithium ion batteries
Resource Target Estimate
Based on TanzOz 15,200m trenching, auguring and pitting conclusions, TanzOz is confident of their Target Exploration Resource Estimate >1,000,000 eCg tonnes of Large Flake Graphite* to meet mining requirements for +30 years.
* Tim Hopwood Competent Person E and O E.
Graphite Resource – Flake Size Distribution
Corporate Head Office
Level 2/ 32 Park Rd,
Milton QLD 4064,
Ph: +61 7 3369 8869