Chenjere Graphite Project
TanzOz graphite operations comprise two licences with total area of 72.7 sq. km located in the south-east of mineral-rich Tanzania. The licences are located in close proximity to numerous other graphite rich deposits.
- TanzOz Australia Pty Ltd Market cap AUD 12m
- Kibaran ASX: KNL
Market Cap AUD 37m*
- Magnis ASX: MNS
Market Cap AUD 5m*
- Syrah ASX:SYR
Market Cap AU$1.34b*
* as at 02January 2018
TanzOz exploration Licences located near good infrastructure:
- Mtwara Port 160km
- Bitumen Road 100km
- Dry weather dirt Road 60km
- Electricity supply in the vicinity of Licence
- South Eastern Tanzania is a successful area for Gas & Oil Exploration companies
- Local area has good community water bore holes
- Topography lends its self to numerous Dam sites
Encouraging data gathered and evidenced by:
- JORC MRE over Nakapelo target completed
- Extensive trenching over mapped Graphite outcropping.
- Laboratory Assay results.
- +99% Chenjere graphite advanced tested for suitability to lithium ion batteries.
- EIA certificate (Environmental Impact assessment) issued
- Mining Licences ML633 waiting Ministry Approval
JORC Mineral Resource Estimate
Summary – JORC Code 2012 – Mineral Resource Estimate 2017 – CSA Global, Perth, Australia
|Classification||Domain||Millions of Tonnes||TGC||Contained Graphite (Kt)|
|Inferred||High Grade Core||4.0||6.3%||250|
Completed exploration program at Chenjere currently:
- Detailed geological mapping conducted
- VTEM geophysics at 100m flight line spacing – Identifies numerous targets
- Fixed Loop Electromagnetic (FLEM) ground survey over graphite outcropping
- Trenching/Auger ground FLEM has identified > 50km of Graphite strike
- 12,850m of Trenching and Pitting, 1,790m of Auger holes
- 2,850m of RC and Diamond drilling with associated geological modelling
- Metallurgical testing on ore from trenches, pits and core
- Petrographic samples evaluated
- +99% Graphite tested – very positive results for use in Lithium ion batteries
- Expandability Test work completed on Chenjere Graphite product at Nakapelo
- JORC Resource Estimate completed over Nakapelo (Initial Mining Location)
- JORC Exploration Target Estimate over 5 priority target areas
- Environmental studies completed and Environmental Impact Assessment Certificate Granted
- Mining Licence application submitted, pending approval Mining Licence number ML633 allocated
- Independent detailed Scoping Study currently underway.
Resource Target Estimate
Based on TanzOz 15,200m trenching, auguring and pitting conclusions, TanzOz is confident of their Target Exploration Resource Estimate >1,000,000 eCg tonnes of Large Flake Graphite* to meet mining requirements for +30 years.
* CSA Global.
Graphite Resource – Flake Size Distribution
Corporate Head Office
Level 2/ 32 Park Rd,
Milton QLD 4064,
Ph: +61 7 3369 8869